Learn To Scale Scrum Beyond A Single TeamScaled Professional ScrumTM (SPS) with Nexus is a 2-day course that is designed as an experiential workshop where students learn how to scale Scrum using the Nexus Framework. Throughout, you are introduced to the artifacts and events within the framework, the new Nexus Integration Team role, along with more than 50 associated practices. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Scaled Professional Scrum certification exam.
What You Will LearnOver the 2 days, students will simulate a large product development project using the Nexus Framework. The workshop is delivered using an end-to-end case study where students work together to organize and simulate a scaled product development project. Throughout the workshop, students will be introduced to more than 50 practices (find many of the practices here) that can be used to help reduce complexity and dependencies at scale. The workshop will provide students with an understanding of how to launch, structure, staff, and manage a large Agile project using Scrum. Throughout the workshop, students will learn the infrastructure, tools and practices needed to successfully scale Scrum to maximize the value of their product development initiative. By taking a hands-on approach, students are fully engaged in the learning process where they see first-hand the challenges in large-scale development initiatives and solutions for getting the work back on track. They will leave the workshop with techniques to detect irregularities and how to address them appropriately. View the different Focus Areas covered within this class and others.
Certification AssessmentsAll participants completing the Scaled Professional Scrum course will receive a password to attempt the Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) assessment. SPS class participants who attempt the SPS assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. The industry-recognized SPS certification requires a minimum passing score of 85% and involves understanding of the Nexus Framework, knowledge from the course and of Scrum.
Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!
- Primary Market Ticket EUR 1450 – This ticket is for residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Secondary Market Ticket EUR 950 – Tickets for all countries not listed as primary. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
- Tertiary Market Ticket EUR 600 – This ticket is for residents of African and some Asian countries. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
To register and for payment instructions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still questions? Chat with us
- Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management SkillsDetails RegisterLive Virtual Classby effective agile.December 11, 2023
- Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management SkillsDetails RegisterLive Virtual ClassJanuary 17, 2024
- Professional Agile Leadership - Evidence Based ManagementDetails RegisterLive Virtual ClassMarch 27, 2024
- Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management SkillsDetails RegisterLive Virtual ClassMay 8, 2024
- Professional Agile Leadership - Evidence Based ManagementDetails RegisterLive Virtual ClassJuly 10, 2024