An Advanced Scrum Master ClassProfessional Scrum MasterTM II (PSM II) course is a 2-day advanced Scrum Master class designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development. The PSM II course is intended for Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master. This course is one step in that journey. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification exam. Unlike the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course which focuses on how to use Scrum, the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master, PSM II is an advanced course helping students to understand the stances that characterize an effective Scrum Master and servant-leader while diving deep into how they serve the Developers, Product Owner and organization. The course then teaches students about related practices and skills to enable them to have the right types of conversations and how to apply them to become better Scrum Masters.
What You Will LearnOver the 2 days, students will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master such as how the principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make and how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum Teams, creating an environment for agility to thrive. The Scrum Master role is complex and often, a Scrum Master must be able to apply different stances in order to be effective, such as:
- The Scrum Master as a Teacher
- The Scrum Master as a Coach & Mentor
- The Scrum Master as a Facilitator
- The Scrum Master as a Change Agent
As a Scrum Master, being able to identify, and effectively apply, which stance would benefit your team the most depending on the situation or circumstance could prove to be the key to the success of your team.
As a Scrum Master, part of your role is to help management and other stakeholders across your organization understand the benefits of Scrum and Agile. Therefore, it is imperative that you have the information and background that is needed to gain credibility in order to be an effective change agent. Throughout the class, your PST will provide stories, exercises, facilitation techniques (such as “Liberating Structures”), resources and more.
There will also be time in class for the Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) to provide coaching on challenges that you and your classmates may be experiencing today or may in the future.
View the different Focus Areas covered within this class and others.
Professional Scrum CertificationAll participants completing the Professional Scrum Master II course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment. The industry-recognized PSM II certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSM II class participants who attempt the PSM II assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a second attempt at no additional cost.
Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!
- Primary Market Ticket EUR 1450 – This ticket is for residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Secondary Market Ticket EUR 950 – Tickets for all countries not listed as primary. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
- Tertiary Market Ticket EUR 600 – This ticket is for residents of African and some Asian countries. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
To register and for payment instructions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still questions? Chat with us
- Professional Scrum Product OwnerDetails RegisterLive Virtual Classby effective agile.July 3, 2023
- Professional Scrum Product OwnerDetails RegisterLive Virtual Classby effective agile.September 4, 2023
- Professional Scrum MasterDetails RegisterIn PersonOctober 2, 2023
- Professional Scrum Product OwnerDetails RegisterIn PersonOctober 4, 2023
- Professional Scrum Product Owner - AdvancedDetails RegisterLive Virtual Classby effective agile.October 16, 2023
- Professional Scrum Product OwnerDetails RegisterLive Virtual Classby effective agile.November 6, 2023
- Professional Scrum Product OwnerDetails RegisterLive Virtual Classby effective agile.December 4, 2023