Learn Scrum Fundamentals & Principles for Maximizing ValueScrum Teams flourish when the Scrum Master and Product Owner accountabilities are well fulfilled. The 3-day Professional Scrum Master and Product Owner (PSMPO) course combines the key learning objectives from both the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) and Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO) courses. Merging PSM and PSPO together enables side-by-side learning in a way that is not possible when Scrum Masters and Product Owners are trained separately. These learners greatly benefit from having a shared understanding for one another and by blending the content, students avoid duplicate foundational content and have more space to focus on learning together. This course includes free attempts at both the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) and Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) globally recognized certification exams.
What You Will LearnThroughout the class, students will develop and solidify their fundamental Scrum knowledge and have opportunities to expand their way of thinking about what it takes to be part of a self-managing team. They will explore both the inward facing mindset and the outward facing skills needed to deliver value and create impactful customer outcomes on a frequent basis. Accountabilities of the Scrum Master and Product Owner are interwoven with the Scrum values and the pillars of empiricism in a way that challenges students to immediately approach work in new ways following the class. PSMPO is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students engage in hands-on activities and explore real-life cases for how Scrum Masters and Product Owners can be successful.
Exclusively for In-House Private TrainingThis course is only available for private training events sponsored by organizations ready to provide first-class training for employees. It is not offered in an open public setting. This course is explicitly designed to grow the proficiency of an organization’s Scrum Masters and Product Owners as they learn together and discover what it takes to effectively work together with the entire Scrum Team and stakeholders. Find a Professional Scrum Trainer to partner with and discover the best way to gain advantage through Professional Scrum within your organization. View the different Focus Areas covered within this class and others.
Who Should AttendThe Professional Scrum Master and Product Owner course is designed for Scrum Masters and Product Owners to learn together. This is especially important as they collectively provide leadership that Scrum Teams need to satisfy stakeholders, including customers and users through the early and continuous delivery of value. When bringing this course into your organization, take care to include participants that will be working on teams together. We suggest participants read through the PSM Focus Areas as well as the PSPO Focus Areas before the class.
Professional Scrum CertificationAll participants completing this course receive passwords to take both the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) and the Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) assessments. Class participants who attempt the assessments within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. As a student in this course, you are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM II and PSPO II Assessments.
Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!
- Primary Market Ticket EUR 2250 – This ticket is for residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Secondary Market Ticket EUR 1500 – Tickets for all countries not listed as primary. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
- Tertiary Market Ticket EUR 900 – This ticket is for residents of African and some Asian countries. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
To register and for payment instructions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still questions? Chat with us
- Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management SkillsDetails RegisterLive Virtual Classby effective agile.December 11, 2023
- Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management SkillsDetails RegisterLive Virtual ClassJanuary 17, 2024
- Professional Agile Leadership - Evidence Based ManagementDetails RegisterLive Virtual ClassMarch 27, 2024
- Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management SkillsDetails RegisterLive Virtual ClassMay 8, 2024
- Professional Agile Leadership - Evidence Based ManagementDetails RegisterLive Virtual ClassJuly 10, 2024