Is this course for You?
Agile Coaches, Consultants, HR, Scrum Masters, or anyone who wants to accelerate change in their company will find value in this course. It introduces new advanced ideas, concepts, and models to expand Agility across the whole organization.
If you or you team are struggling to get momentum with your company’s change, find hard to scale ideas and mindsets, or find high levels of resistance in your company, then you should consider this 17-hour course.
Objectives of the Course
– Current challenges with market strategy, and execution across your organization.
– Different techniques when transformation/changing more traditional companies.
– How organizations can deliver value in disruptive markets while maintaining innovation.
– Most suitable organization structures and team design and analyze different approaches for alignment to end value delivery.>
– The way the brain works during change and how it can become skilled in accelerating change across diverse organizational structures/silos.
– The impact of accelerated change on Leaders, Management, and Team members, and how to deal with it when facing disruptive markets.
– Why the five pillars of Enterprise Agility are the foundations to designing a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables actionable actions to establish solid, long-lasting ability to deliver change.
The Enterprise Agility Foundations (I) course develops understanding and skills in change leadership techniques to be leveraged by Organizational Leaders, Change-Agents, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and HR talent in a variety of large-scale contexts. During the course, you will be able to practice in your company what you are learning during the course and share it with the trainer in the class to get feedback and improve ideas.
Attendance is required on all six sessions of the online Enterprise Agility Foundations course (as listed above) to undertake the assessment and obtain the certification.
We use state-of-the-art tools to teach this workshop. We don’t use Zoom, Skype, or Microsoft Teams.